Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Dreams

(Note: Yesterday Neal read the first half of the book "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" to Caleb, and Caleb really enjoyed it. The first picture is directly about that book; the book is set in Paris and refers to an old movie about a rocket landing in an eye of the man on the moon.)


(Another note: When Caleb woke up this morning he immediately got some paper and markers out to draw what his dreams were! Those comprise the next 6 drawings.)

This is my favorite drawing. The thing came down onto the ground and the people are walking off.

The people are on the beach.


This is a barnyard. See the rooster on the roof? And there are horses in the barn. The farmer is going to put hay in the tower. And there are ducks in the little pond.


These people are riding on the mountain. The first guy is riding a unicorn and the other guy is riding a pony.


It's just fertilizing.


It's just digging the soil to plant seeds.

(Third Note: The rest of the drawings were done after Church today.)

A big ship.

A semitruck carrying toys.


A fighting ship.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi Caleb! I love your artwork. I've never heard of a rocket landing in the eye of the man on the moon. You drew it well. And I am amazed at how many people are walking off the thing and climbing such a steep hill. Wonderful detail!
The barn pictures make me think you would like to live on a farm. Would you like to? And the semi-truck carrying toys even has an exhaust pipe in the right place. You have done wonderful work! Thanks! Lots of love, Grammy

Michelle Cox said...

I don't want to live on a farm because I don't want to get poop on my hands!